SmartDocs helps you in creating and maintaining proper in-depth documentation of your product from the WordPress Admin Dashboard.
The plugin comes with an interactive interface that allows your customers to easily navigate between docs and find the right piece to solve their issue.
You can either download the SmartDocs Plugin from WordPress.org’s Plugin repository and install it manually on your site or you can simply head over to WP-Admin > Plugins > Add New and search for “SmartDocs”.
Here, in this doc, we will guide you through both the methods so that you can install SmartDocs on your site in whichever way you like.
Download and Install SmartDocs manually on your site#
- Firstly, head over to https://wordpress.org/plugins/ and search for “SmartDocs”.
- In the search results, click on the “SmartDocs”. The plugin page will now open.
- Click on the “Download” button on the right-side. This will download a zip file of the SmartDocs plugin.
- Now, login to your WordPress Dashboard and go to Plugins. Click on the “Add New” button and upload & install the SmartDocs plugin on your website.
- Activate the plugin.
Install SmartDocs from WordPress Dashboard on your site#
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard and go to Plugins. Now, click on Add New (WP-Admin > Plugins > Add New).
- You’ll get a search bar on the right-hand side of the screen where you can search for the “SmartDocs” plugin.
- Click on the “Install Now” button to install the SmartDocs plugin on your site.
- Finally, activate the plugin.
That’s it! As you can see, the process to install SmartDocs is truly easygoing! :)
Feel free to get in touch with us if you have any concerns regarding the plugin installation process.